The University of Illinois at Chicago, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (LAS) Internship Program is pleased to announce our participation in UICcareers.com. This computerized system is designed for employers and organizations to post internship and job opportunities. We believe that this new system will benefit both you and our students.
The benefits to you:
- This program is designed to reach over 30,000 current UIC students and alumni.
- You can set your own parameters. For example, you can designate if you only want to offer your internship to English and Communication majors or you can market your internship opportunity to all UIC students.
- You will be sent a timely reminder to update your posting.
The benefits to our students:
- Easy accessibility to both internship and job opportunities.
- Ability to post resumes directly onto the system.
- Students can continue using UICcareers.com for one year after graduation.
Steps for posting positions:
- Go to UICcareers.com
- Click on "For Employers."
- Click on "Register and Post Local Job."
- Follow the prompts as directed.
- Within 3-5 business days you should receive an e-mail confirmation of your registration and job posting.
If you have any questions, please contact Lauren Gallagher, Assistant Director of Career Development and Internships LASinternship@uic.edu or 312.413.2530
Thank you for your support of UIC and our students!